.Pollution. .Pollution.

wow

Thats amazing man, there are very few animations on newgrounds that reach the same level of quality and style as that. The only thing that bugs me is not being able to know more of the storyline !

(seriously awesome animation though)

Operation: BAD Operation: BAD

?

wtf, I dont understand how this is frontpage, the animation was choppy at best and you would have thought after 3 years you would have been a bit more original than reusing the old sticks dancing to michael jackson thing I mean do you not think you've done that for long enough ? Overall a poor boring and choppy animation.

The only good parts were the background and the closeup and you didnt even do them...

Upstairs Upstairs

wow

I don't comment often but that was an amazing flash, it really was great and even though the music on its own isnt that good it was perfect for your flash !

Zombie Hunter II Zombie Hunter II

hmm

hmm its alright man i mean im a big fan of zombies etc but you really do have to work on your graphics and the writing was sooooo cheasy its like its so bad its good and then its bad again

Grave 2 Grave 2

o_o

holleeee shit. i cannot beleive this is on frontpage !!! i see abotu a million cloens of this game twice as gd as this everyday. nothing in this game could be done without a basic tutorial and a week or so of practisin with flash. jesus christ i could post about a million links to things that n00bs have shat that are better than this

FrostedMuffins responds:

You're just mad because you couldn't get front page. It's ok, we all get a little angry every once in a while. Let it all out.

Death of a Jedi Death of a Jedi

Sweet

I can't believe i've only just discovered your music, it's just so amazing, i'm gonna have to check back here regularly now !

Khuskan - Tombstone Khuskan - Tombstone

magical

That is so classy I can't believe it, I promise you that this song will be played an enourmous amount by me and my friends for the next few days, it's so catchy and...it has a certain something about it...

My Intel My Intel

nice

thats pretty frikin kl man. but the recordin is pretty bad. Like the other dude said id see you live but the recordin is painfully bad.

LittleGymm responds:

Lol, I know my free Ntrack studio sucks cause i never cracked it or registered it. And i needed mondo compression to put it on NG